My nutrition practice is affiliated with the gastroenterology practice of Eric S. Goldstein, MD. I specialize in the following nutrition services:
- Medical nutrition therapy for acute and chronic conditions, including IBS, Crohn’s, Colitis, reflux and other digestive and motility disorders
- Optimizing nutrition status for people with food allergies, food intolerances and restricted diets, with particular expertise in:
- soft diets for functional GI conditions
- gluten-free diets
- low-FODMAP diets for IBS and SIBO
- low histamine diets for mast cell activation disorders
- lactose-free or low-fructose diet for digestive intolerances
- medically-supervised elimination diets for Eosinophilic Esophagitis
- Nutrition counseling for weight management
- Women’s nutrition, including:
- Osteoporosis prevention and nutritional management
- Nutrition for pre-pregnancy and pregnancy (including multiples)
- Mother/child nutrition (nutrition for breastfeeding mothers of singletons and twins; introducing solids to infants)
- Nutritional management of PCOS
- Post-menopausal weight loss
- Therapeutic lifestyle change to prevent or manage diabetes, hypertension and heart disease
If you live in the New York metro area and would like to make an appointment for medical nutrition therapy or nutrition counseling services, please click on the appointment button above to request an appointment slot online 24 x 7, or call our office at 212-535-4500 to schedule an appointment during business hours. In addition, Dr. Goldstein offers state-of-the-art gastroenterology services and on-premises diagnostic testing for a variety of digestive disorders. Visit our practice’s website for more information.
We are located at:
1974 1st Avenue (cross street: 101st Street)
Telephone consultations can be arranged for clients outside the New York metro area seeking my nutrition services. A valid credit card is required in advance to secure your telephone appointment. Please call 212-535-4500 to schedule a phone-based appointment.
Did you like this? If so, please bookmark it, RSS feed.