On Hiatus with My Two Little Burritos
The two gluten-free buns in the oven are now full-fledged burritos, and I’m officially on Maternity Leave through March. (Though I may pop in here and there for a quick post, but I’ll warn you its very likely to be on a topic related to babies or lactation… about the only thing my very small world revolves around these days.)
While I’m away, we can still keep up the conversation!
- Check out “This Week Past Years” on the right column of my blog for seasonally relevant-topics from the past
- Or just browse the Archives to see what you might have missed before we met
- Subscribe to my blog with your RSS feed reader so you’ll be the first to know when I’m back online
- Read some articles I’ve written recently as Nutrition Expert at FYI Living
- Ask me your burning nutrition questions via Formspring, preferably one I can answer in 20 minutes while I’m pumping (Alas, breastfeeding twins isn’t wholly unlike being a dairy cow, but the benefits of breastmilk compel me to at least try my best, unflattering comparisons be damned!) The answer will appear on my FYI Living expert page.
- Make an appointment to see me when I’m back in the office, which should be on or about February 16, 2011.